Lawyers that receive a bar complaint experience a wide variety of emotions including fear, panic, stress, and anger. This session will provide lawyers with an overview of the disciplinary process, including the 2022 updates to the rules. It will also address the need to obtain counsel so lawyers can respond rationally and effectively to a charge of attorney misconduct. Attendees will be better prepared for if—or when—they receive a bar complaint.
Thank you for taking time to watch this pre-recorded program. We hope it provided some valuable tips for your practice. Below is the post program information. Please review and complete each item to ensure you get CLE credit.
- The program has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE.
- CLEs for our activities are only available to LMICK Policyholders.
- The program has been approved for ethics credit.
- Each attorney must go to the KBA website, login and post their CLE Credit. Instructions can be downloaded here.
- This program has only been approved in Kentucky. If you wish for credit in other states, you are responsible for submitted the program for approval.
- Kentucky — KBA Program Number 256006