While it may take more than “an apple a day” to keep malpractice and ethical complaints at bay, LMICK has a new tool to check-up on the health of your firm. Attendees will receive an overview of the new 30-Minute Malpractice Check-Up and how to use it. This session will discuss issues related to communication (SCR 3.130(1.4)), fees (SCR 3.130(1.5, 1.15)), supervision (SCR 3.130(5.1-5.3)), and conflicts (SCR 3.30(1.7-1.11, 1.13). Attendees will gain a better understanding of these pitfalls and discuss solutions and resources for a healthier practice.
Thank you for taking time to watch this pre-recorded program. We hope it provided some valuable tips for your practice. Below is the post program information. Please review and complete each item to ensure you get CLE credit.
- The program has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE.
- CLEs for our activities are only available to LMICK Policyholders.
- The program has not been approved for ethics credit.
- Each attorney must go to the KBA website, login and post their CLE Credit. Instructions can be downloaded here.
- This program has only been approved in Kentucky. If you wish for credit in other states, you are responsible for submitted the program for approval.
- Kentucky — KBA Program Number 253917