Effective Supervision: How to Meet Your Ethical Duties and Support Your Team
Associates and nonlawyer staff provide significant contributions to the success of any firm. Supervising attorneys can support their important work through effective supervision. Over the last few years, societal workplace values have shifted, and many employees value the opportunity for professional growth and a culture of support over increases in monetary compensation. This program explores how attorneys can tap into the Kentucky Supreme Court Rules addressing supervision to not only meet one’s ethical duties while also meeting the team’s needs for professional growth and support.
Thank you for taking time to watch this pre-recorded program. We hope it provided some valuable tips for your practice. Below is the post program information. Please review and complete each item to ensure you get CLE credit.
- The program has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE.
- CLEs for our activities are only available to LMICK Policyholders.
- The program has been approved for ethics credit.
- Each attorney must go to the KBA website, login and post their CLE Credit. Instructions can be downloaded here.
- This program has only been approved in Kentucky. If you wish for credit in other states, you are responsible for submitted the program for approval.
- Kentucky — KBA Program Number 246056