Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company of Kentucky is committed to helping Kentucky lawyers avoid legal malpractice claims and bar complaints by providing resources to help lawyers reduce their risk.
If you have problems viewing the forms you will need the free Adobe Acrobate Reader.
- Letter of Engagement, Contingency Fees
- Letter of Engagement, Hourly Fees (Litigation)
- Letter of Engagement, Hourly Fees (Non-Litigation)
- Letter of Engagement, Limited Scope
- Letter of Engagement, Optional Clauses
- Special Situations
- Conflicts of Interest
- A Guide to Setting Up and Running Your Law practice
- Cell Phone Spyware Facts
- Client Trust Account: Principles & Management for Kentucky Lawyers 2nd Edition
- Common Real Estate Malpractice Errors
- Lawyer Scams Continue to Plague Kentucky Lawyers
- The Elevated Risks Associated with Insolvent Clients
We are happy to assist with specific risk management questions, please contact us at 800-800-6101